Color Atlas of Diseases and Disorders of Cattle 3rd Edition PDF
Color Atlas of Diseases and Disorders of Cattle 3rd Edition PDF Tis the established and respected illustrated guide to the full range of conditions encountered in cattle worldwide. For this new edition the atlas has been redesigned to present over 840 colour illustrations and clearer than ever coverage of conditions, with a special emphasis on ease of use. The text has been updated and rewritten to encompass many new conditions including burns, ‘bleeding calf syndrome’, rib fracture and jejunal hemorrhagic syndrome, while treatment of existing conditions has been expanded.
- One hundred fresh illustrations included, improving the range of signs presented.
- Special emphasis on improvements in animal welfare.
- Extensive upgrade to chapter on locomotor disorders.
- Improved layout places images and relevant text closer together.
- Terms updated with the latest nomenclature.
- Inclusion of more lay terms and clarification of acronyms.