Cooperative Veterinary Care
Cooperative Veterinary Care puts the focus on preventing and reversing fear and stress in the veterinary setting through preparation, planning, and most importantly training.
- Offers evidence-based cooperative techniques to prevent fear and calm reactive patients, with concrete guidance for preventing, identifying, and reversing fear and stress in the veterinary setting
- Provides a unique system for identifying patients and selecting the right technique for each pet
- Supplies information on safe patient exams and interactions without the need for restraint
- Covers strategies to successfully implement these new techniques every day and boost client compliance
- Presents step-by-step detailed training protocols, including photographs and over 100 videos showing how to train patients quickly and effectively